Congratulations on your Engagement!
We would like to offer our help in coordinating your wedding reception. At TCB Mobile Entertainment, we do a lot more than just play music. When people are shopping for a DJ Company, the first question is usually about price. We understand that planning a wedding is expensive and time consuming. We also understand that you need to compare prices in order to get an idea for your budget. Our price depends upon the date, length of time needed, location, package chosen and your specific needs. Rather than just creating a generic menu of prices, we prefer to work with each individual client to create a package that best suits their needs. Professional disc jockeys in the Soutwest Florida charge between $600 and $3,000 for wedding receptions.
We will gladly quote you our competitive price once we know the details of your event, and what services you desire.
To quote a price, the minimum information we’ll need to know:
- Exact date of your event?
- Where is your reception being held?
- Do you also need DJ music for your cocktail hour? If so, will it be held outside or in another room?
- How many hours of DJ performance time will you need?
- Approximate number of guests? (a larger sound system is needed for 400 guests versus only 75 guests)
- Would you like additional services?
(Many clients also want uplighting or a GOBO projection image, etc…)
All of our packages include:
- 2 Person team, DJ & Emcee
- Personalized introduction
- 4 Hours of Non-Stop Music
- Party motivation.
- Basic Dance Lighting Package
- State-of-the-Art Computerized Sound System
- A wireless microphone for all announcements
- One-on-One Unlimited Consultation
- On-line Personalized Planning Tools & Music Selection
- 60,000 Song Music Library
- Our undivided dedication and commitment to your wedding, because your wedding is the only event we will perform that week. We know this is one of the most important decisions you’ll make about your wedding, and we promise that you’ll be thrilled that you made the decision to trust us with this important honor.
In addition to providing entertainment, we perform in the capacity of your wedding reception coordinator. Carol, with her entertainment and hospitality management background will work with you to prepare your customized timeline for the reception. We take the information you give us and create your program for you.
Prior to your wedding, we will coordinate your custom itinerary with your photographer, videographer, catering staff, wedding party, and of course the two of you. On the day of the reception, Carol works with the venue, caterers and other vendors to maintain the scheduled timeline. This leaves you free of stress and able to enjoy your wedding day. A day that was dreamed of from when you were a little girl. We hope to hear from you, and would like to thank you for trusting us with this honor.
It is often said that the DJ can make or break your wedding. So I leave you with these final words:
Interesting Wedding Statistics
The numbers don’t lie…
The cost of entertainment at your reception is only a small portion of your overall budget. In fact, according to Modern Bride Magazine, only 5% of your overall budget will be spent on entertainment. However, when asked, 81% of your guests will remember the performance of your entertainment more than anything else at your reception.
After the Vows…
• 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
• Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
• During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception site and caterer – reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
• 65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey.